Classified as the poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere, Haiti has more people per Capita without electricity in the Caribbean : 9/11 millions of the general population. It is therefore a priority for this elected government to raise up to this challenge as many have failed in the past to have a feasible energy policy. This is where Group Citadelle finds her inspiration to help solve this problem by clearly defining her mission as stated below:
• Inexpensive & Reliable Electricity access to most.
• Jobs Creation to stimulate the economy.
• Promoting peripheral investment that comes with stable electricity.
• Reducing poverty and Help stabilizing famine.
• Progressive environmental policy focusing on:
1. Releasing the pressure to cut down trees indiscriminately.
2. Reforestation fund establishment.
3. Flood management program to save livestock and assets while fighting soil erosion.
• Building related infrastructure promoting national and international commerce flow.
• Increasing level of exportation.
• Promoting Economic growth.
• Local production increase supporting briquettes production.
• Participating in local charity events and promotion.